It’s a new week and which means there are plenty of lottery results from all over the world for us to look at. The weekend was filled with quite a few sizeable jackpots and its good news for online lottery players.
As usual, the top international lotteries are all still boasting huge jackpots. The biggest being the Mega Millions Max with a magnificent €330 million up for grabs – so make sure you play online right now!
For now, let’s take a look at all the lottery results that have made lotto players millionaires this week:
Mega Millions results
The winning Mega Millions lottery numbers for the draw that took place on August 4, 2020 are 2 - 22 – 30 - 42 - 62 and Mega number 20.
Tuesday night got off with a bang with the $20 million Mega Millions draw. No one managed to correctly predict and play all the lucky winning numbers drawn which means the next estimated jackpot for this Tuesday is $22 million.
Luckily there was one winner who matched all the second prize tier winning numbers and bagged a cool $1 million.
Remember, if you want to win it – you have to be in it!
US Powerball results
The winning numbers for the US Powerball lottery draw that took place on Wednesday, August 5st are 7 - 14 – 17 - 57 - 65 and Power Ball number 24.
The US Powerball offered up yet another massive jackpot on Saturday evening – a whopping $147 million.
Just like the Mega Millions, the no one bagged the lucrative top jackpot prize.
A single Powerball ticket holder did however win the $1 million consolation prize though, and 11 players also managed to scoop a worthy $50,000.00 for matching 4 main numbers and the Power Ball number.
With the Powerball jackpot rolling over, this Saturday’s jackpot is standing at a gigantic $158 million.
EuroMillions lottery results from August 4, 2020 are 1 - 2 - 5 - 15 - 42 and Lucky Star numbers 5 – 8.
Europe’s favourite lottery, the legendary EuroMillions proved why it’s so rewarding to buy a EuroMillions ticket. Even though no one bagged the jackpot, 2 players won in the second prize tier, winning € 265,150.00 each.
EuroJackpot lottery results from the same night had players all searching for the winning EuroJackpot winning numbers 3 – 19 – 28 - 43 – 49 and 2 and 3.
Once again another international lottery jackpot rolled over getting even bigger. However, in the second prize tier, not one but four EuroJackpot lottery players won € 639,204.40 for matching the five main numbers and one bonus number. A further seven players also managed to walk away with a substantial third tier prize € 128,915.10 – not bad for a night’s work!
UK Lottery results
The UK lottery was worth £5.1 million on Wednesday evening, but unfortunately there were no players who correctly predicting the top prize by matching the numbers 1, 28, 42, 43, 51, 58 and 36. The jackpot has therefore rolled over for its next drawing on Wednesday when it will be worth £7.1 million.
The first winners came in on the second prize tier, each becoming instant millionaires for matching 5 numbers.
Mega Sena results
The winning numbers for the Mega Sena lotto are 9 - 21 - 30 - 41 - 42 – 43.
While once again another international lottery rolled over and got bigger, there are a staggering 28 extremely excited Mega Sena lottery players that are thanking their lucky stars that they purchased lottery tickets into their favourite lotto game when they scooped a prize in the second prize tier.
La Primitiva results
Winning numbers in the Saturday, 1 August, 2020 are 1 - 13 – 24 - 35 – 44 - 48, bonus number 38 and number 3.
La Primiitive joined the ranks with all the other lotto games from around the world and also rolled over giving players a chance to win an even bigger prize in the next draw.
The second prize saw three lucky players win € 1,487,213.88 each.
The next draw of La Primitiva will be held on Thursday, August 6th, 2020 with a jackpot prize of 34 million Euro. Make sure you are in with a chance of scooping this week’s La Primitiva jackpot online and play today.
After looking at these amazing lottery results, online lottery players will have more to play for this week, which is why it is so important to make sure that you buy lotto tickets for all the international lotteries well before the time to ensure that you have the best possible chance to winning the lotto.
With so many opportunities right at your fingertips, it is definitely worth it to try your luck right here at PlayUSALotteries.com.
10 of the world’s biggest jackpots of all time:
- US Powerball awards $1.6 billion – Three different players hit the prize on January 13th. 2016. This remains the largest total jackpot prize in history.The largest Mega Millions jackpot ever handed out $656 million to three lucky winners across the United States on March 30th, 2012.
- Mega Millions jackpot of $648 million – Two tickets split this huge prize on December 17th, 2013.
- Powerball jackpot worth $590.5 million was awarded to a single winning ticket from Florida on May 18th, 2013.
- A $587.5 million Powerball jackpot was awarded on November 28th, 2012 to winners in Arizona and Missouri.
- Three big Powerball winners split $564.1 million in prize money on February 11th, 2015.
- The $536 million Mega Millions jackpot from July 8th, 2016 is the highest cash value jackpot ever awarded for a single ticket.
- A Powerball jackpot worth $487 million was handed out to a single lucky winner on July 30th, 2016.
- A $448.4 million jackpot was split by three winners (two of them from New Jersey) on August 7th, 2013.
- A Powerball jackpot worth $429.6 million was won by one mane from New Jersey on May 7th, 2016.
- Biggest Jackpots In The World Right Now
- Playing massive jackpot games is not for the faint of heart. The amount of money up for grabs in these games is huge, and can make even the most seasoned veteran’s blood run cold with anticipation and excitement and you could be next!
- Jackpots that are $100 million or higher right NOW
- Mega Millions Max: Get your entries into the Mega Millions Max for your chance to win a mammoth $330 million.
- Powerball Plus: There’s a staggering $208 million up for grabs this Saturday.
- US Powerball: The US Powerball is also giving you the chance to play your favourite American lotto game from the comfort of your home. Imagine what you could do with $158 million?
- El Gordo de Navidad: Last but not least is the Spanish Christmas raffle, the El Gordo de Navidad with a prize fund of €2.3 billion! Tickets are already on sale right now!
Join the action, play the smart way and give yourself the chance to become the next BIG millionaire.