THE COMPANY: PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
The Company Respects Your Privacy
Secure View Services Ltd, a company registered in Cyprus with company number HE149654 whose registered office is at Strovolou 292, Office 302, Strovolos, 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and any associated companies, i.e. any company within the group of companies and/or any company necessary to give effect to the transaction between the parties ("the Company"), understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website.
When you use our website (or interact with us through any other means in respect of our website) you shall be asked to provide us with personal identifiable information ("Personal Information").
English and Translated Versions
Personal Identifiable Information Collection
The Company collects, exports, and uses personal information to manage your relationship with the Company and better serve you by personalizing your experience and interaction with the Company. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where required.
The Company may collect your personal information through your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, during conversations or correspondence with the Company representatives, or when you purchase goods or services or complete an online application form.
The Company may collect personal information from you in connection with:
• product or service orders, activations, and registrations
• profile creation and user verification for online services
• information requests or complaints
• marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
• contest entries or survey participation
• visits or browsing on the Company websites
The type of personal information the Company may collect from you includes:
• personal and business contact information, such as name, birthdate, address, telephone number, and email address
• financial information, such as your credit/debit card number or other billing information
• other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product functionality, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background
• geo-location data such as your IP address or physical location when you request location based services
• details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to provide those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise
• information you provide to us through our service centre or customer surveys from time to time
We do not usually seek sensitive information (for example, data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual orientation) from Site visitors. We will, where necessary, obtain your explicit consent to collect and use such information.
The Company may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our websites, products or services.
Why we collect your Personal Information & The Way We Use Personal Information
The Company may use a Player’s Personal Information for various purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
• set up and run a Player’s account to play games online and/or by Direct Debit
• to administer Player Accounts
• provide our services and games
• enable Players to play our games or avail themselves of our services
• notify Players if they win, about changes or information relating to a Player’s account, or changes to our services
• ensure the website is optimised to enable the best experience for you while playing our games
• to contact Players and Persons in response to inquiries, comments and suggestions
• to otherwise contact Players
• for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered
• to track Player use of the Website for internal market research
• to improve the Website and the services we promote or provide through the Website
• to notify Players about promotions, special offers, etc. regarding products and services provided by the Company or its agents
• to be provided to the Third Party Service Providers in connection with the legitimate business purposes of the Company, its Contractors or the Website
• as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government or regulatory authorities, including but not limited to gaming regulators
• in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business associated with the Website
By submitting foregoing information, a Person will be deemed to have consented to its use for such purposes.
Personal Information collected on this Site may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country in which the Company (or its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions and their respective third party business partners, affiliates and suppliers) maintain facilities. This may include transfer to countries without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your country of residence. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Personal Information to the Company through this Site, you consent to the transmission of such Personal Information over international borders as necessary for processing your requests.
The Parties To Whom Your Information is Disclosed
Accordingly, your Personal Information may be disclosed for processing to any of the following persons or entities: (i) any companies within our group and their employees who have a need to know such information; (ii) any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of our companies; (iii) any payment processors who assist us in receiving and making payments to and from you; (iv) people and organisations who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential; and (v) anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer all or any part of our business or assets, from whom we acquire any business or assets or who acquires substantially all of the assets of the Company. Any processing performed by any of the aforementioned persons or entities will, if required by law, be governed by an agreement protecting your Personal Information.
In addition, the Company may also disclose Personal Information in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the Company business or any part thereof, or as part of a security audit.
Children / Minor's Privacy
The Company does not knowingly collect information from minors as defined by local law, and does not target its websites or mobile applications to minors under these ages. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online and mobile activities and interests.
Your Rights in relation to your Personal Information
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your Personal Information and to have any details thereof amended.
Security & Protection of Your Personal Information
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the Personal Information under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
The Company undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information, preferences and other information it has collected through this Site and will never knowingly allow access to this information to anyone outside the Company other than as described herein. The Company has made a substantial investment in its server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect the information assets of the Company network, including the confidentiality of Personal Information collected through this Site. These technologies are deployed as part of a sophisticated security architecture and protocol.
Banner ads will be used to advertise the Company products. The Company Website will track the number of clicks on such ads for analytical and marketing purposes.
The Personal Information that you submit to the Company will only be retained for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
The entire content of the Site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved and it may only be stored, held or used for your personal use. You may not download (all or in part) for non-personal use or otherwise reproduce, transmit or modify the site without our prior permission. However, you may print out part or all of the Site for your own personal use. These permissions are revocable by us at any time. You are granted a non-exclusive license of those rights in order to view this site on a non-commercial basis only, revocable at any time.
You must ensure that viruses, trojans, worms or equivalent or similar items do not enter your computer system. We assume no responsibility for loss of whatever nature, howsoever arising, resulting from such viruses, trojans, worms or equivalent or similar items.
Links to Non-THE COMPANY Websites
We may also provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with the Company on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We similarly encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
Choices Regarding Use of Personal Information (Opt-Out)
Accuracy, Access and Updated to Your Personal Information
The Company aims to keep your Personal Information as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Personal Information, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us using the contact information outlined in the "Contact Us" section; the Company will comply with such requests as soon as commercially reasonable or determined by statutory law. In order to ensure the safety of Personal Information, please note you will be subject to providing sufficient evidence of your identity at the time of any such request before any Personal Information records will be made available by the Company.
We may record and monitor calls made or received by us to maintain high quality service standards, to check instructions and for your protection and ours.
The Company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By "your information" we mean any information about you, which you or third parties provide to us. This policy relates to the privacy of your information and outlines our commitment to the secure and responsible handling of information about our customers and visitors to our websites across the globe.